Illegal reflective access warning on cargo run

When creating a Bloomreach experience manager project from the maven archetype as described here Creating a project I can start the application and it works fine, but on startup I get the following warning:

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils (file:/Users/someone/IdeaProjects/AthenaCheck-HippoCMS/target/tomcat9x/webapps/cms/WEB-INF/lib/spring-core-5.3.20.jar) to method java.util.Collections$SynchronizedCollection.addAll(java.util.Collection)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of org.springframework.util.ReflectionUtils
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Does anybody know where this warning is coming from? I tried to set --illegal-access=debug to see the stacktrace, but it doesn’t work.

This is a consequence of some changes in Java which Spring hasn’t been updated to be compliant to, iirc. You can ignore the warning. There is nothing we can do about as it is coming from a spring library.

Okay thank you, we will ignore the warning then.