view contribution or preview in the detail of a news received by a list of third parties

Hello,

I have created a custom news detail component. This component receives a list of news and articles through an API. My question or problem is that when the user clicks on a news link in the Experience Manager preview, a new tab opens to the detail of that news but does not allow that detail to be contributed from the experience manager.
In summary, how can I configure the custom component so that when the user accesses a news item in the list, the detail of that news is opened directly to edit , that is, I need a urL that paints the detail for me, such as this "site / en / news / {idNew} "and from that url the user is in the edition view of the Experience Manager.

Hi,
If you say “a new tab opens to the detail of that news”, is that a new browser tab? That scenario is not supported, the Experience Manager works in a single tab. So maybe your implementation sets the target attribute on news items links? And does it work as expected if that isn’t done?

HTH
Jeroen