Bootstrapping changes in workspaces

I need to bootstrap a change to a hst:containeritemcomponent node because of code refactoring.

Because this is in a workspace, it is treated as content. So I thought I had to use a hcm-actions.yaml file per Manage Content - Bloomreach Experience Manager (PaaS/Self-Hosted) - The Fast and Flexible Headless CMS

but I can’t seem to get the syntax for the file correct. My hippo-cms.log keeps complaining:

09.05.2019 15:01:28 ERROR localhost-startStop-1 [ConfigurationServiceImpl.start:127] Failed to start the ConfigurationService
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: org.onehippo.cm.model.parser.ParserException: Node must be a sequence in ‘reader’, line 1, column 14:
action-lists:
^
at org.onehippo.cm.engine.ConfigurationServiceImpl.loadBootstrapModel(ConfigurationServiceImpl.java:516)

or

09.05.2019 15:05:25 ERROR localhost-startStop-1 [ConfigurationServiceImpl.start:127] Failed to start the ConfigurationService
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: org.onehippo.cm.model.parser.ParserException: Node must be a mapping in ‘reader’, line 2, column 9:
- 1.0:
^
at org.onehippo.cm.engine.ConfigurationServiceImpl.loadBootstrapModel(ConfigurationServiceImpl.java:516) ~[hippo-repository-engine-5.0.2.jar:5.0.2]

Iterating on this is slow and painful. Is there any advice for bootstrapping workspace changes in Hippo 12.0.2?

example hcm-actions.yaml:

action-lists:

• 1.0:
    /hst:hst/hst:configurations/myapp/hst:workspace/hst:containers/base/header: reload

Bloomreach support provided an example hcm-actions.yaml file that parses and works for me:

action-lists:
  - 1.0:
    /hst:hst/hst:configurations/myhippoproject/hst:workspace/hst:containers/contentpage/main/content: reload
  1. 0 spaces before “action-lists” line
  2. 2 spaces before change set line ("- 1.0:")
  3. 6 spaces before node absolute path line

Thanks for your help!
Brian