Bootstrapping users/groups

Hi Ate, thanks for your reply!

Ye exactly, that’s what I thought too, we always use -Drepo.bootstrap=true so that’s ok :slight_smile:

Error/warning wise we are only getting one ERROR → ERROR [org.onehippo.cm.engine.ConfigurationContentService.apply():174] Processing 'APPEND' action for content node '/content/documents/hippo-project/config/mail' failed.
This is because we changed something in our content, but it will not be processed. Personally it looks more like an warning to me, but maybe I see this wrong? If I want to change content locally, I should have done this in the development module, but still, nothing is breaking right?

My ResourceBundleUpdater.yaml:

definitions:
  config:
    /hippo:configuration/hippo:update/hippo:queue/ResourceBundleUpdater:
      jcr:primaryType: hipposys:updaterinfo
      hipposys:batchsize: 100
      hipposys:description: "The ResourceBundleUpdater can be used to \r\n1. Add new labels\
         \ to an EXISTING resource bundle\r\n2. Update existing labels from an EXISTING\
         \ resource bundle\r\n3. Remove labels from an EXSITING resource bundle\r\n\r\n\
         JSON Structure should be:\r\n{\"bundleId\": {\"resourceKey\": \"resourceValue\"\
         }}\r\n\r\nFor removing labels, set value to \"DELETE\""
      hipposys:dryrun: false
      hipposys:parameters:
        type: string
        resource: ResourceBundleUpdater.json
      hipposys:query: /jcr:root/content/documents/hippo-project/config/label//element(*,resourcebundle:resourcebundle)
      hipposys:script:
        type: string
        resource: ResourceBundleUpdater.groovy
      hipposys:throttle: 500
      hipposys:loglevel: DEBUG

This yaml loads the updater into the queue, so that work’s fine, only when making changes in the ResourceBundleUpdater.json, those are not processed.
The reason for using a json file is readability, since these values have to be changed quite often.

… I just see your other replies incoming :slight_smile: I didn’t know that we should move the updaters to the hcm-content module. Why should the updaters be part of the content? I think we, developers, should be in control of these scripts right? Can I mark them somehow, so they will be reloaded automatically? Maybe with something like .meta:category: config?