Connect Amsterdam 2018 πŸŽ‰

Hey guys,

BloomReach Connect Amsterdam is coming up on the 15th of November at the Johan Cruijff Arena (Ajax football stadium). :tada:

Over 250 BloomReach Developers will attend the event, enabling you to share best practices and ideas. Here’s what you can expect:

An exciting tech track

This year, BloomReach Connect Amsterdam boasts a wide variety of interesting tech talks divided over 5 stages. The jam-packed agenda covers topics like -

• Multi-war site development
  • Content search
  • Open UI
  • What’s new for developers
  • Architecture plans - a look ahead at the roadmap
  • Integrating Spring Boot applications Headless with BloomReach Experience
  • N Hidden Gems in Hippo Forge and OSS Commons
  • Essentials Plugin Workshop

Make sure to check out the full agenda.

MVP Awards - nominations accepted until Nov. 9

The BloomReach MVP award is an individual award for exceptional developers devoted to helping the community to understand and use BloomReach products and technologies. Nominate yourself β€” or someone you know β€” for the MVP Award before the 9th of November.

Pre-conference Developer Training

New to BloomReach or ready to take your skills to the next level? Join special pre-conference training for developers on fundamentals, advanced, DevOps and an SPA++ workshop. Find all available training.

I still have a few free tickets left over, so if you are interested in attending, just send me an email at niklas.winkels@bloomreach.com, so I can reserve a free ticket for you.

Hope to see you and your team on the 15th of November. :blush:

Niklas

niklas.png

1 Like