ERROR: Node already exists at path

Hi guys, can someone help me? Got a following error: Processing ‘APPEND’ action for content node ‘/hst:hst/hst:configurations/mainsite-ru/hst:workspace/hst:containers/homepage/main/page-submenu’ failed. Node already exists at path /hst:hst/hst:configurations/mainsite-ru/hst:workspace/hst:containers/homepage/main/page-submenu.

What’s wrong? )))

09.04.2019 15:07:46 ERROR localhost-startStop-1 [ConfigurationContentService.apply:174] Processing ‘APPEND’ action for content node ‘/hst:hst/hst:configurations/mainsite-ru/hst:workspace/hst:containers/homepage/main/page-submenu’ failed.
javax.jcr.ItemExistsException: Node already exists at path /hst:hst/hst:configurations/mainsite-ru/hst:workspace/hst:containers/homepage/main/page-submenu
at org.onehippo.cm.engine.JcrContentProcessor.validateAppendAction(JcrContentProcessor.java:110) ~[hippo-repository-engine-5.1.2.jar:5.1.2]
at org.onehippo.cm.engine.JcrContentProcessor.apply(JcrContentProcessor.java:135) ~[hippo-repository-engine-5.1.2.jar:5.1.2]

Hi,

it seems you haven’t gotten a response on this. The error implies you are adding something that already exists. Could you share your yaml?

Hi, thnx for response. Sorry, but which yaml do you need? ))

whichever one is loading or changing the node at

/hst:hst/hst:configurations/mainsite-ru/hst:workspace/hst:containers/homepage/main/page-submenu

Hmmm, there’s no files with page-submenu name… page-submenu is only inside other configs, for instance: configuration.yaml or test-contentpage.yaml, etc.

I’ve recently seen a similar issue. In that case it was related to a case error in the names used in the files. I think both the file name and the name in the order before did not match the node name.

1 Like