Failed to apply config

Hi,

I updated one field from image picker to rich text in the document type from my local system. And I commited three files to which reflected update:

• repository-data/application/src/main/resources/hcm-config/namespaces/projectName/doctype.yaml
  • site/src/main/java/com/hippo/library/beans/doctype.yaml
  • repository-data/application/src/main/resources/hcm-config/namespaces/projectName.cnd

It is working fine on my local system but my application is failing with below error on the server

27.07.2018 18:47:31 ERROR localhost-startStop-1 [ConfigurationServiceImpl.applyConfig:604] Failed to apply config
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition found for {http://www.onehippo.org/jcr/hippo/nt/2.0.4}values
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:782) ~[jackrabbit-core-2.14.0-h2.jar:2.14.0-h2]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getApplicablePropertyDefinition(NodeImpl.java:843) ~[jackrabbit-core-2.14.0-h2.jar:2.14.0-h2]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getDefinition(ItemManager.java:255) ~[jackrabbit-core-2.14.0-h2.jar:2.14.0-h2]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setPrimaryType(NodeImpl.java:3333) ~[jackrabbit-core-2.14.0-h2.jar:2.14.0-h2]

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
RK

that is wrong, how did this file ended up in your site source code?

That’s a typo. It should be doctype.java