Groovy updater scripts Problem

I have a groovy script in the updater scripts called Update Menu Item

HippoMenu

This script is quite old, references an import that no longer exists at the location ( it’s been moved )

import org.hippoecm.repository.decorating.PropertyDecorator;

When I delete this updater script in my local environment changes doesn’t seem to affect the file that is other environments, it seems like it’s getting bootstraped somehow. I have tried creating an hcm-actions.yaml and this does work on local environment when I create the file again and reload Hippo, but does not work when I deploy my code in other machines.

action-lists:
  - 1.0:
      /hippo:configuration/hippo:update/hippo:registry/Update Menu Item: delete

Error that shows when trying to start the application in other environments that aren’t local

ERROR [org.onehippo.repository.update.UpdaterRegistry.buildRegistry():88] Failed to register updater ‘Update Menu Item’: org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
updater: 7: unable to resolve class org.hippoecm.repository.decorating.PropertyDecorator
@ line 7, column 1.
import org.hippoecm.repository.decorating.PropertyDecorator;
^
1 error

Someone knows how to get rid of this updater script?

Hi Alberto,
How about just deleting the script from all the envs as admin?
See

HTH
Jeroen

Hi Jerome we are in the middle of a version updgrade from 13.4 to 14.0 and the cms doesn’t start, it only works in local environment and delete the file there doesn´t seem to work when we build the application in other env.

Changing the action list to 2.0 make the effect

action-lists:

• 2.0:

/hippo:configuration/hippo:update/hippo:registry/Update Menu Item: delete

Thank you