How to integrate hippocms with keycloak

Hi,
I would like to leverage the keycloak as my identity and access management for the Hippocms, I reviewed the codes and realized ApacheWicket has been applied but I did not get to know how to do so. I am wondering if there would be any way to integrate the Keycloack with Hippocms and if yes, how?
Thank you in advance

Hi,
from my understanding your idea is to leverage keycloak for CMS user provisioning, but at the same time you want to integrate the keycloak frontend application within the Bloomreach XM. Is this correct ?

If that’s the case, you can start to have a look at this page [1], more specifically you can focus on the security providers section.

[1] https://documentation.bloomreach.com/library/concepts/security/repository-authorization-and-permissions.html

1 Like

Hi,

these may also be of interest to you:
https://bloomreach-forge.github.io/hst-spring-security/

1 Like

Hi all,

I want to integrate keycloak for SSO with Blommreach for authoring, not sure how and from where I should start, what config and code I should refer?.

@giacomolm Giacomolm , Your shared link is saying 404.

I need yours help for this integration.

Hi,
maybe you can have a look at the Shibboleth integration example and do something similar with keycloak

[1] Shibboleth/SAML SSO Integration - Bloomreach Experience Manager (PaaS/Self-Hosted) - The Fast and Flexible Headless CMS

This article shows you how to use OpenID-Connect protocol and Keycloak for identity authentication in Apache APISIX through detailed steps.

Keycloak is an open source identity and access management solution for modern applications and services. Keycloak supports Single-Sign On, which enables services to interface with Keycloak through protocols such as OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, etc. Keycloak also supports integrations with different authentication services, such as Github, Google and Facebook.
I’m making my Cane Corso Puppies near me a cup of tea.

For authoring part, you can use following example as a guide:

HI,

I have done all changes at brXM level(SAML Integration configuration), now I can redirect to keycloak page and once submit credentials then again it come back to dashboard of bloomreach but It takes long time for login, due to this I always see below message :-

Unable to connect to the client applications

Finally I login but not able to see any data on the UI.