Migration to BR v13.0.0:Failed to initialize invalid module instance, {org.hippoecm.hst.pagecomposer}, which will be just closed and ignored

Hi ,

Currently I´am migrating the CMS from v12.6.23 to v13.0.0. So I followed all migration steps listed here:

But when I start the migrated CMS locally I get the following error:

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   "loggerName" : "org.hippoecm.hst.site.container.SpringComponentManager",
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   "message" : "Failed to initialize invalid module instance, {org.hippoecm.hst.pagecomposer}, which will be just closed and ignored.",
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]   "thrown" : {
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]     "commonElementCount" : 0,
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer]     "localizedMessage" : "Error creating bean with name 'jaxrsHstConfigService' defined in URL [jar:file:/Users/ahalberkamp/dev/src/sphere-carhartt/target/tomcat9x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/hst-page-composer-13.0.0.jar!/META-INF/hst-assembly/addon/org/hippoecm/hst/pagecomposer/SpringComponentManager-pagecomposer.xml]:
 Cannot resolve reference to bean 'jaxrsHstConfigCxfServerFactoryBean' while setting bean property 'jaxrsServerFactoryBean';
 nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jaxrsHstConfigCxfServerFactoryBean' defined in URL [jar:file:/Users/ahalberkamp/dev/src/sphere-carhartt/target/tomcat9x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/hst-page-composer-13.0.0.jar!/META-INF/hst-assembly/addon/org/hippoecm/hst/pagecomposer/SpringComponentManager-pagecomposer.xml]: 
 Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.lifecycle.SingletonResourceProvider#5526a4ca' of type [org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.lifecycle.SingletonResourceProvider] while setting bean property 'resourceProviders' with key [0]; 
 nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.lifecycle.SingletonResourceProvider#5526a4ca' defined in URL [jar:file:/Users/ahalberkamp/dev/src/sphere-carhartt/target/tomcat9x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/hst-page-composer-13.0.0.jar!/META-INF/hst-assembly/addon/org/hippoecm/hst/pagecomposer/SpringComponentManager-pagecomposer.xml]: 
 Cannot create inner bean 'org.hippoecm.hst.pagecomposer.jaxrs.services.ContainerComponentResource#34d480bc' of type [org.hippoecm.hst.pagecomposer.jaxrs.services.ContainerComponentResource] while setting constructor argument; 
 nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.hippoecm.hst.pagecomposer.jaxrs.services.ContainerComponentResource#34d480bc' defined in URL [jar:file:/Users/ahalberkamp/dev/src/sphere-carhartt/target/tomcat9x/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/lib/hst-page-composer-13.0.0.jar!/META-INF/hst-assembly/addon/org/hippoecm/hst/pagecomposer/SpringComponentManager-pagecomposer.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; 
 nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hippoecm/hst/platform/api/PlatformServices",

Can someone give me a hint, why this error occure?

Thanks a lot in advance

Andreas