About the BloomReach Community
Welcome to the BloomReach Community! We are so excited you’re here.
Our goal in creating the BloomReach Community was to give BloomReach users the resources they need for every part of the BloomReach experience. In addition to the tutorials, newsletter, webinars, and trainings, we are delighted to offer the Community as a venue for conversation and connection. This forum is a place for you to learn tips and ask questions about BloomReach, exchange tips and best practices, and create a network of other BloomReach users.
Best practices for participating:
- Before you post, search for your question in the search bar. Maybe someone has already answered it. If there’s already a topic about your question, reply rather than creating a brand new thread.
- Choose titles for your posts that are clear and concise.
- Mention others. To let someone know you are talking to or about them, put the @ symbol before their username. They’ll get notified when you do.
- Update your notification settings. You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the preferences section of your profile.
- Follow the BloomReach Community Guidelines.
- Developers have their very own category! Visit the Developers category to talk about the APIs, the technical side of integrations, and what you created with BloomReach. For Developer help, reach out to @niklas.winkels.
- Have fun, learn, and make connections!
How to get help
Reach out to Community Manager @niklas.winkels in relevant forum topics or via private message.
Awesome! Let’s do great things together.