Configuration Verifier error for V14 upgrade

Upgrade V13.5.0 to V14.2.3, planned to execute Configuration verifier, but got below error and can’t proceed further.

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Deploying [/site/target/site.war] to context /site …
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] org.codehaus.cargo.container.ContainerException: Failed to deploy [/site/target/site.war]
[ERROR] Starting container [org.onehippo.cms.cargo.tomcat.OrderedWarDeployingTomcat8x9xInstalledLocalContainer@782be4eb] failed, now stopping container
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] Tomcat 9.x is stopping…
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR: transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in use
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugInit.c:750]

I tried with restart, but it not about port no.

Hi All,

Is this resolved? I am experiencing the same issue when starting the tomcat container with

mvn -P cargo.run,verify-configuration

[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR: transport error 202: bind failed: Address already in use
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] ERROR: JDWP Transport dt_socket failed to initialize, TRANSPORT_INIT(510)
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] JDWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [src/jdk.jdwp.agent/share/native/libjdwp/debugInit.c:735]

archetype ver 14.7.13

Kind Regards
Mehul Parmar

Okay, I have resolved it locally, I was running the cargo profile with port 9080 so as to be able to run two bloomreach instances, after changing the port to 8080 it worked.

This sounds like

https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/CMS-14528

Though that should be fixed for 13.4.11, 14.7.0.