Error while starting server through eclipse

Hi All,

I am trying to run bloomreach with eclipse. but it throws me below error:

06:44:50 ERROR main [RepositoryServlet.init:246] Error while setting up JCR repository:
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: unchecked exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Node ‘/hippo:configuration/hippo:translations/hippo:templates/de’ defined at ‘core/myproject/myproject/myproject-repository-data-application [config: configuration/translations/templates.yaml]’ is missing the required jcr:primaryType property.
at org.hippoecm.repository.HippoRepositoryFactory.getHippoRepository(HippoRepositoryFactory.java:161) ~[hippo-repository-connector-13.0.0.jar:13.0.0]

Same works with command prompt. Why do i get this error?

Thanks
Rahul

I am facing similar issue when I deployed my code but not in local- did you got solve this one?

Hey Prats,

Could you share your exact error?

It seems that Rahul_Raj was on v13.0.0. It is possible that the version actually was missing the required property. If there is a missing property in your error as well; you can try adding that property directly in the YAML. The above error seems to be a default node so checking a clean archetype from a different version may also help you to understand what the property value should be.