Experience Manager - SEO, Scripts etc, not clickable

Hello,

I was not able to find similar topic, so sorry if its repost

I have one issue with EX and i am not able to add seo, script etc on page in EX. What could be the reason ?

Hi,

I think we need some more detail. Are you not able to add anything in the experience manager, or just specific components? Are they custom? Or do you mean your frontend does not work well in the Experience Manager? Are you headless or not?

Hi again Jasper, thank you for your quick response

Yes, i am not able to add, edit or modify, I am not able to click any of the fields shown above and because of that i am not able to attach js script to this page

I have created new page wich is exactly the same and this problem do not occure there

And yes, i am headless

If you need any additional information please just let me know

Perhaps you need to disable the overlays (buttons on the top right)?

I think the problem is much deeper, clicking desable the overlays button do not change anything…

I’ve checked the all settings and configurations (for channel and chennel-preview) in developer’s console but cant find where is the problem

There is everything ok with attached components on this page (i’ve checked them on another page)

Any errors in the browser console?

If it only happens on this one page, maybe try deleting the page and recreating it?

Sorry, I have limited time right now to think on this, so I’m mostly shooting in the dark.

@Mateusz_Ludwin are any of these issues part of your problem?

Hey, @jasper.floor , @Joey_Liechty

Thank you for your answer and my apologies for late response.
There was no errors in the console. The problem occured when the page has been duplicated. I have noticted that there was some scripts properties in one place missing so after adding it manualy in the console, it was finnally alright