How can I enable new page creation in the page button in the experience manager for a channel

How can I enable new page creation in the page button in the experience manager for a channel Currently its disabled.

Please note we don’t recommend using prototype pages anymore as they can cause performance issues in certain scenarios. Experience pages are preferred Experience Pages - Bloomreach Experience Manager (PaaS/Self-Hosted) - The Fast and Flexible Headless CMS

1 Like

Thanks @david.bailey for the response. I have one more query

Is there a way to configure the URL(stem) to a particular page(i.e when adding new page its gets added under a particular page) for example url should be localhost/someurl/someotherurl always when trying to add a new page

I don’t think you can force the stem to always be something specific. A potential workaround you could explore is to use the event listeners to detect the creation of a page and modify the sitemap under the workspace manually Respond to a Page Create, Copy, Move, Delete, or Update Event - Bloomreach Experience Manager (PaaS/Self-Hosted) - The Fast and Flexible Headless CMS

Xpages are much easier because they are configured under normal sitemap items in the configuration, so you just need to create a sitemapitem that points to the pages folder.