Importing imagelink not working

Hi
I am trying to import documents with imagelink compound type node. below is my imagelink node json. Image is also available in cms but when I am importing whole document
I am not able to see the image in imported documents. please suggest what am I missing here.

imagelink node:
{
“name” : “myproject:imagelink”,
“primaryType” : “hippogallerypicker:imagelink”,
“mixinTypes” : [ ],
“properties” : [ {
“name” : “hippo:facets”,
“type” : “STRING”,
“multiple” : true,
“values” : [ ]
}, {
“name” : “hippo:values”,
“values” : [ “/content/gallery/myproject/banners/modern-quilted-cushion-header.jpg”]
}, {
“name” : “hippo:docbase”,
“multiple” : false,
“values” : [ “/content/gallery/myproject/banners/modern-quilted-cushion-header.jpg” ]
}, {
“name” : “hippo:modes”,
“values” : [ ]
} ],
“nodes” : [ ]
}

Hi,

You should import the binary images before importing the documents which reference the binary images, like the example demo scenario in Content-EXIM demo project:

Binary images are separate entities from documents themselves, so the former must be imported before the latter.

Regards,

Woonsan

Thank you woonsanko for your response. I am referencing existing images available in below mentioned path.

But its not showing the image in document.

Thanks
Binay

You also need to run “Cleaning Hippo Mirror Docbase Values” script after importing documents:

Some background:

• Internally image reference compound nodes nested in the document variant node contains a JCR UUID to link to the image node.
  • While exporting, it converts the internal UUID to path in JSON because the UUIDs cannot be compatible if you import the content into a different brXM env. e.g, test env to acct, acct to prod, etc.
  • When importing, the image reference compound nodes still have the paths instead of UUID.
  • Therefore, you run Cleaning Hippo Mirror Docbase Values script to convert the interim paths into mapped UUIDs. More info at https://bloomreach-forge.github.io/content-export-import/index.html#Keep_it_simple_stupid.

Regards,

Woonsan

Thank you very much. This was it.