Problem migrating images (using Hippo Content EXIM)

Hi all,

We are using Hippo Content EXIM on importing the content of one instance to another new instance of Bloomreach and we have a problem with the images.

We have checked the JSON of the export and everything is correct but when importing the images they are set with the default galleryType which is “hippogallery:imageset” and it does not keep the one we need even though the parent folders have it.

Can someone help us with this problem?

Best regards,
Eva

How are you importing them? The type is likely set in the import script.

Hi Jasper,

I’m using Postman, I load the package that I download from my local project in a test environment and I don’t know why the galleryType is changing, because the corresponding namaspace does exist in that environment.

Regards,
Eva

Then I’m not sure, unless you’ve customized the rest endpoint code. You could try setting a breakpoint and seeing what happens during processing. Maybe you can share an example of the content your are importing?

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for your answers!

We’ve already got it to import the same galleryType.

Best regards,
Eva

1 Like

Hi @jasper.floor,

I have been reviewing the migration after finishing and I have seen that the images migrate correctly but the folders that contain them do not.
We don’t really know how to fix it.
I am attaching here some sample images of what is happening.

• Folder in the origin enviroment

• Folder in the destination enviroment

Is there anything I can do in the destination environment so that this doesn’t happen to me?

Thanks and regards,
Eva

So your images are not being shown for me. I’m not quite sure what is going on.

Hi Jasper,

In the end, since this only happened in the gallery folders, we have chosen to execute a script to change the folder type.

Best regards,
Eva

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry for the problems you had.