Upgrade 13 Issue

Hello Team,

We are working on hippo upgrade from 12.6.7 to 13.0.0. I am following the steps which are mentioned on site.

I have completed till following step:

https://documentation.bloomreach.com/13/library/upgrade-12-to-13/steps/miscellaneous-upgrade-steps.html

But I am getting following exception. Build is successful but when I run the project, cms and console applications are not working and seeing the exception on cmd:

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: unchecked exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Module core/hippo-cms/hippo-addon-channel-manager/hippo-addon-channel-manager-content-service already exists while merging projects. Merging of modules is not supported.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] at org.hippoecm.repository.HippoRepositoryFactory.getHippoRepository(HippoRepositoryFactory.java:161) ~[hippo-repository-connector-13.0.0.jar:13.0.0]

Can you give some pointers what could be wrong or missed?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Priyanka

Hi,
Since yaml module ‘hippo-addon-channel-manager-content-service’ has been refactored out in 13, I suspect you have a 12-version of hippo-addon-channel-manager-content-service.jar still somewhere in your war(s), probably postfixed -5.6.7.

HTH
Jeroen