Issues after upgrading to v13

Hi All,

I am facing two issues after upgrading to v13 from 12.6.0.

1. No channels are visible. I have checked same issue mentioned at [1]. I have checked all the suggestion given there. Also i do not see any error in logs.I am trying this on my local machine.

2. Site is not accessible. It gives 404. I am getting following errors:

WARN main [AbstractApplicationContext.refresh:554] Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘defaultCrispResourceCache’ defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/Workspace/Code/bloomreachexperience/target/tomcat9x/webapps/site/WEB-INF/lib/hippo-addon-crisp-core-2.1.0.jar!/META-INF/spring-assembly/addon/crisp/crisp-addon-cache.xml]: Cannot create inner bean ‘abstractCrispResourceEhCache$child#673e1cdb’ of type [org.springframework.cache.ehcache.EhCacheFactoryBean] while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘abstractCrispResourceEhCache$child#673e1cdb’ defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/Workspace/Code/bloomreachexperience/target/tomcat9x/webapps/site/WEB-INF/lib/hippo-addon-crisp-core-2.1.0.jar!/META-INF/spring-assembly/addon/crisp/crisp-addon-cache.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property ‘statisticsEnabled’ of bean class [org.springframework.cache.ehcache.EhCacheFactoryBean]: Bean property ‘statisticsEnabled’ is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 05:48:21 ERROR main [SpringComponentManager.initialize:161] Failed to initialize invalid module instance, {org.onehippo.cms7.crisp.hst}, which will be just closed and ignored.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘defaultCrispResourceCache’ defined in URL

Also i see below:

SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found in the appropriate container log file
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 05:48:25.185 SEVERE [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal Context [/site] startup failed due to previous errors

Please help what is causing these issue?

Thanks
Rahul

[1] brXM 13 - after Upgrade there are no channels visible

CRISP version you have (2.1.0) is not v13 compatible, see:

Hi Machak,

It’s is coming as part if hippo-addon-personalization-dependencies and i am using version 1.1.0. Can you suggest how can i make it get the compatible version.

Also, how can i fix channel manager issue?

Thanks
Rahul

I am able to get rid of error related to crisp. site application gets deployed successfully too. However I still get 404 error. It says “The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.”.

Also ever since i have fixed the crisp issue i am getting “javax.jcr.RepositoryException: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: The session pool of the pooling repository has not been initialized or closed.” CMS and console is accessible though.

Thanks
Rahul