Auto export unavailable

Hi,
I am using cms-14.5.0, Auto export is ON in local machine but when same code with same data base deploy in any env like dev, qa and stg there I get Auto export unavailable. I want to make it ON. I have added screen for your reference, please help me to make it ON.

Thanks,
Manish

It doesn’t make sense to have auto export on in a deployed environment. Auto export takes repository changes and persists them to YAML files. You would only want to do this on the local system, not a deployed environment.

If, for instance, you wanted to create a new component, you would not do this in a deployed environment as you would have no revision history and no easy way to promote it to other environments. You should instead create it locally where auto export will persist it to YAML and you can commit to VCS. Then, any further packaging of the project will bootstrap your new component to remote environments on the next deployment.

You can find more documentation here: Automatic Export Add-on - Bloomreach Experience Manager (PaaS/Self-Hosted) - The Fast and Flexible Headless CMS

1 Like

Hi @Nicholas_Pavao,

Appreciate your quick reply, that make sense.

Thanks,