Blank page after log in after upgrade (and about hidden migration documentation)

Hi there,

I’m trying to move my Bloomreach instance to a newer version, which is usually not much of a problem (having taken it from 12.x to 14.x without too much hassle).

But going from 14.2.2 to 14.6.x everything works fine on my local machine, unfortunately deploying to production I get a blank page after logging in to /cms while /cms/console and the /site bits work fine.

Looking for an answer (perhaps something to do with renaming of role names) I discovered that the migration documentation between versions is locked away behind a portal login. Is there a way for me to access the migration documentation without needing to pay for licenses?

Any idea regarding the blank page, perhaps it’s a familiar sounding problem? Essentially what I am served is a small bit of Wicket html that has a div with “display: none” in it showing.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Marnix

After a bit of poking around I discovered it looks like a new navapp application node was added to the /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend, and some changes have occurred in the cms-static nodes. Updating these to the new structure made the /cms webapp reappear.

Is there any public documentation that would have been able to help me figure this out a bit faster?

Cheers,

Marnix