Does Bloomreach CMS 16.0.0 have built-in AI translation capabilities? If not, can't we built a multi-provider solution ? - feedback needed

Hi all,

We’re implementing multilingual content management for Bloomreach CMS 16.0.0 and need built-in AI translation capabilities to:

  • Automatically translate documents across required languages.
  • Optimize costs based on document type and size
  • Provide in-CMS translation with REST API access
  • Support hybrid multi-provider approach

Is this functionality available as a core feature, community addon, or enterprise feature?

We’ve searched the documentation and haven’t found:

  • :cross_mark: Native integration with translation providers (Google, Azure, AWS, OpenAI, etc.)
  • :cross_mark: In-CMS translation UI or workflow
  • :cross_mark: Automatic multilingual content generation
  • :cross_mark: Translation quality/cost management

Please correct me here.

Hi @kumamanish

We’ve searched the documentation and haven’t found:

I think you’ve missed following related pages:

Thanks @machak for your help, but I was looking for freeware, since we are using oepn source BRXM content products, I gone through your shared links, all needed premium licence.

Can we implement our custom code to achive my requirements?.