Facing Issues while Upgrading to V13.4.2 from V12.6.9

Hi All,

We are facing couple of issues after upgrading Bloomreach project from V12.6.9 to V13.4.2

1. Channel manager is empty.
I have followed the given documentation process for the V13 upgrade and also gone through the channel troubleshooting page. But still no channels are visible.
I don’t see any errors in my logs as well.
I have also tried removing repository from .m2 folder , still the same issue exists.

2. Local site giving 404 error.

PFB logs while accessing CMS.

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 11.08.2020 12:53:14 WARN ResourceResolversInitializingThread [RepositoryMapResourceResolverProvider.refreshResourceResolv
ers:286] Cannot initialize resource resolvers (yet). Perhaps the repository wasn’t initialized yet. javax.jcr.RepositoryException: javax.jcr.RepositoryE
xception: The session pool of the pooling repository has not been initialized or closed.

Could you please help me to resolve this ?

Thanks and Regards,
Yeshwanth.

Hi,
First one is most likely the new platform configuration you have to do starting from 13: https://documentation.bloomreach.com/13/library/concepts/hst-configuration-model/hosts-configuration.html

Second one suggests to me that there was another error which caused the repository to not start. Were there no other errors?

Hi @bcanvural,

We have followed the required steps/changes for single site mode project. But Still we ended up with this issue(No channels visible).

Also created an Archetype project for comparing our changes. It looks almost similar.

Thanks and Regards,
Yeshwanth.

1. Channel manager is empty.
You need specify CMS Mounts in Platform configuration by creating sub nodes in hst:hst/hst:hosts.
https://documentation.bloomreach.com/13/library/upgrade-12-to-13/steps/upgrade-hst-configuration.html

2. Local site giving 404 error.
This is because if hipposys:password attribute. Do not set a password at all for hst site users but instead use hipposys:passkey: jvm:// in yaml file and in hst-config.properties try to remove all values for keywork ended with password, like default.repository.password = liveuserpass to default.repository.password =