Connecting project channel branch to deployed code

I currently have deployed front-end code to an environment on Netlify, I am trying to do a project channel that works by pointing to this front-end code. However, the preview items are not working. Admittedly, we did refine the code a bit (using the app router instead of the page router for NextJS), but when I point from my local (same branch, same environment variables, and no limits on access coming into the Netlify deployment -completely open) it still allows for the Preview mode to work.

I am wondering if there is some kind of setting or needed item that would be required to get the Preview mode to work. Any input would be appreciated. I can give more (yet limited) details if needed.

Assuming you are seeing your front end in the Experience Manager but not getting the component overlay to render, you have not properly initialized the SDK on your front end. If this is the case, please review the SDK documentation and appropriate example. Bloomreach SPA SDK

If you are experiencing a different issue, please elaborate a bit more on the current Experience Manager state.

I will update here as well. After some troubleshooting, we re-designed our flow to use an environment variable to go into the preview flow or to stay out of it.

I will definitely remember if I have issues in the future, to use the ‘debug:true’ functionality.

Thank you for your assistance.