Enable Preview (view button) on the CMS document level even though have sitemap

I have create new sitemap, pages and templates and deployed code on production. New changes are deployed successfully but when my web editot create document , can not able preview it is disable like below image.

I know this questions is already raised Enable Preview (view button) on the CMS document level , but the difference is I can see sitemap and pages under website (hst:hst/hst:configurations/example.com) but preview node doesn’t have newly created changes (hst:hst/hst:configurations/example.com-preview)

What should I do , can I delete this node hst:hst/hst:configurations/example.com-preview or is there any configuration which brings my changes under hst:hst/hst:configurations/example.com-preview this.

Thanks in advance.

If you updated your live configuration then you should delete your preview configuration. If you don’t you also risk losing your live changes if you publish your preview. It is always safe to delete your preview channel, but you will lose any pending changes. The preview will be recreated when it is required (ie, when you are in the CM).

Thanks it worked for me.