Manually adding custom action class details (hipposcxml:action) through console

Hi,

I have created custom action class, it works fine in local machine. I can see action class name inside
“/hippo:configuration/hippo:modules/scxmlregistry/hippo:moduleconfig/hipposcxml:definitions/documentworkflow/” but when deploy to dev, I don’t see my action class name,
, manually I am trying to add my action class details like:

" /damPublish:
jcr:primaryType: hipposcxml:action
hipposcxml:classname: org.onehippo.repository.scxml.DamPublishAction
hipposcxml:namespace: Bloomreach Documentation "

since I have customized workflow and from there I am pointing to my class name.

I have created one small project with only my class name and hierarchy you can see below

Actually I don’t want to modify original workflow packages so I just used refernce.

When I create any page in dev I get below error
“javax.jcr.RepositoryException: org.hippoecm.repository.api.WorkflowException: SCXML workflow definition documentworkflow not found.”

Am I missing any config files that needs to attach with my workflow extension app.!!!

Hard to say, but I would guess there is something wrong with your configuration files causing the scxml to not be loaded. Check the startup logs, there is likely already an exception there saying the scxml is invalid. I can’t say what is wrong as I don’t have your yaml files.

Actually I don’t want to modify original workflow packages so I just used refernce.

What exactly do you mean by this?

1 Like

I had created a workflow-extention project with same workflow package and added my own action classes rather than customize original workflow package.

I did clean install instead of only install maven command, after that It worked for me.